If at least half of your nursing staff has completed the Certificate Course, your practice will be eligible to use the Nursing Center of Excellence emblem.
The use of this symbol indicates that at least 50 percent of your practice’s registered nurses and/ or nurse practitioners are experienced in reproductive endocrinology nursing and have completed the additional training in this area through the ASRM Academy Nurse Certificate Course in REI. Practices that have successfully met these criteria are eligible to receive and display the symbol on their websites and other marketing materials. The names of nurses who have completed the course may also be listed along with the emblem.
ASRM sincerely believes that nurses have such a key role in patient education and satisfaction that seeing this emblem on a practice’s website with the quote, “A Symbol of Nursing Excellence” will not only assist patients in choosing your fertility center for care, but will additionally help nurses recognize the importance of advanced continuing education, thereby both benefiting your practice and increasing educational opportunities for your nurses.
Below is a current list of programs that have been accepted into the Nursing Center of Excellence:
|Nursing Centers of Excellence
- Audubon Fertility
- Carilion Clinic Reproductive Medicine & Endocrinology
- Center for Reproductive Medicine
- CU Advanced Reproductive Medicine
- Fertility and IVF Center of Miami
- Froedtert & Medical College of WI, Reproductive Med. Ctr.
- Infertility and IVF Medical Associates WNY
- Laurel Fertility Care
- Madigan Army Medical Center Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Clinic
- MO Reproductive Health & Fertility Center
- Nevada Fertility Center
- NYU Langone Fertility Center
- Partners Reproductive Medicine Center
- Penn Fertility Care
- Red Genesis
- The Center for Advanced Reproductive Services
- The Fertility Institute of New Orleans
- The Kaldas Center for Fertility, Surgery, and Pregnancy
- The Valley Hospital Fertility Center
- UNC Fertility
- UPP Center for Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology
- VCU Health Reproductive Endocrine & Infertility
- Vermont Center for Reproductive Medicine
- Women and Infants Fertility Center
Application to become a Nursing Center of Excellence
Practices who have successfully met these criteria are eligible to receive and display the symbol on their website and other marketing materials. The individual nurses who have completed the course may also be listed along with the emblem. Centers who have not received the “Nursing Center of Excellence” designation are not authorized to use the logo.