If at least half of your nursing staff has completed the Certificate Course, your practice will be eligible to use the Nursing Center of Excellence emblem.
The use of this symbol indicates that at least 50 percent of your practice’s registered nurses and/ or nurse practitioners are experienced in reproductive endocrinology nursing and have completed the additional training in this area through the ASRM airLearning Nurse Certificate Course in REI. Practices that have successfully met these criteria are eligible to receive and display the symbol on their websites and other marketing materials. The names of nurses who have completed the course may also be listed along with the emblem.
ASRM sincerely believes that nurses have such a key role in patient education and satisfaction that seeing this emblem on a practice’s website with the quote, “A Symbol of Nursing Excellence” will not only assist patients in choosing your fertility center for care, but will additionally help nurses recognize the importance of advanced continuing education, thereby both benefiting your practice and increasing educational opportunities for your nurses.
Below is a current list of programs that have been accepted into the Nursing Center of Excellence:
| Nursing Centers of Excellence
- AHN Center for Reproductive Medicine
- Audubon Fertility
- Austin Fertility Institute
- Barbados Fertility Center
- BOCA Fertility
- Care Fertility
- Delaware Institute for Reproductive Medicine
- Dominion Fertility & Endocrinology
- Fertility and Endocrinology Associates of Louisville
- Fertility and IVF Center of Miami
- Fertility Institute-Navicent Health
- Froedtert & Med. College of WI Reproductive Med. Ctr.
- Generations Fertility Care
- IVF Michigan, P.C.
- Kentucky Fertility Institute
- Kettering Reproductive Medicine
- Midwest Fertility Specialists
- Mississippi Reproductive Medicine
- New Hope Fertility Center
- Oregon Reproductive Medicine
- Pacific Centre for Reproductive Medicine
- Pacific Fertility Center
- Partners in Reproductive Health
- Partners Reproductive Medicine Center
- Penn Fertility Care
- Reproductive Health Specialists
- Reproductive Resource Center
- RMA of New Jersey
- RMA of Pennsylvania
- RMA of Texas
- Seattle Reproductive Medicine
- Shady Grove Fertility
- Specialists in Reproductive Medicine
- SpringCreek Fertility
- Strong Fertility Center
- Tennessee Reproductive Medicine
- The Kaldas Center for Fertility, Surgery, and Pregnancy
- Troche Fertility Centers
- UNC Fertility
- Women and Infants Fertility Center
- Women's Care of Alaska
- Yale Fertility Center
Application for Nursing Center of Excellence
Practices who have successfully met these criteria are eligible to receive and display the symbol on their website and other marketing materials. The individual nurses who have completed the course may also be listed along with the emblem. Centers who have not received the “Nursing Center of Excellence” designation are not authorized to use the logo.